the mrbrown show

mrbrown is the author of mrbrown.com, where he writes the popular and satirical Singapore National Education Series and other funny musings on the dysfunctional side of Singapore life. This is his podcast site. Subscribe to the show via this link: feeds.feedburner.com/mrbrownshow

Monday, October 17, 2005

the mrbrown show 17 Oct 2005: Beep! The Censored Edition

Miyagi and I talk about the poor who own their own homes, Miyagi's upcoming reservist, and how un-homophobic Singapore really is.

(MP3, Filesize: 5.2mb, Time: 00:14:58)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is your next installment of your show? I spend one day listen all the podcast at odeo.com!!! haha

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh I didnt know how much I miss "singlish" till I heard you guys and I've only been in London for 3 months....Please update your podcast more often. It certainly make me feel less home sick.

6:42 AM  
Blogger wee said...

your podcasts are all damn funny. please make more QUICK.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home