the mrbrown show

mrbrown is the author of mrbrown.com, where he writes the popular and satirical Singapore National Education Series and other funny musings on the dysfunctional side of Singapore life. This is his podcast site. Subscribe to the show via this link: feeds.feedburner.com/mrbrownshow

Monday, May 01, 2006

the mrbrown show 1 May 2006: the persistently non-political podcast no. 6

Political aspirant, Jeff Lopez, the Man and His Ideas, goes for lunch. And finds himself embroiled in a controversy focuses that the spotlight on his very integrity and credibility.

This audio podcast does not contain "persistent political content" because that is prohibited during the election period under the Singapore's Election Advertising Regulations. Remember, prison got no broadband!

(MP3, Filesize: 1.5mb, Time: 00:02:58)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is damn GOOD!!
:) thx for having the man berries to make all these satires.

mike-

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with Mike. Friend introduced me to this and I laughed till I cried.

Thanks!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAH! Boy, this is the first time I came to your site. You are damn funny, heh. Thanks for making me laugh my buttocks off(:

"Of course got noodle lah, I am the bak chor mee stall!" - The Bak Chor Mee Man

:D

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Brown,

This allegorical satire is so hilarious that I laughed until my friends thought I was going kookoo! Keep it up! We need people like you to let us see the lighter side of life...

Meg

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Brown,

"Can you explain to me why you say you tell me you don't want ter kua when you didn't uh?" Lolz.. I love this sound clip, but ain't sure which tom, dick and harry go pow toh to the government sia.. Damn funny la Mr Brown..

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home