the mrbrown show

mrbrown is the author of mrbrown.com, where he writes the popular and satirical Singapore National Education Series and other funny musings on the dysfunctional side of Singapore life. This is his podcast site. Subscribe to the show via this link: feeds.feedburner.com/mrbrownshow

Sunday, November 20, 2005

the mrbrown show 21 Nov 2005: Causeway to Kuching

Miyagi and I help to cement North-South relations further, as we grill Kenny Sia (Malaysia's Number One blogger and some say even in Batam) about his hometown, Kuching, and how tetno music changed everyone’s lives there.

And in case you are wondering why the 21st November show is released on the 20th, Sunday, it's because littlecartnoodles, our Hong Kong-based fan, made a special request for an early release, so that he is "reminded of the good things in life, and won’t feel so suicidal on Monday morning"

(MP3, Filesize: 7.2mb, Time: 00:20:48)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This week's show is GOOD- Miyagi's army stories are GREAT !!
Love the Kuching kangeroo jokes!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bor leh.... tried downloading but error message says "timed out".

Kena taken down by MINDEF to go drink tea session har?

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want zhng my car part 3

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a friend who were among those 20 year old bastards who rolled over Miyagi's poo! loLX! The jokes were great man ! I WANT ZHNG MY CAR 3 TOO!!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls make 1 zhng my car part 3!!! we want zhng my car part 3!!!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Zhng My Car Part 1, but I would like to comment on Zhng My Car Part 2. I noticed that in Part 2, Johny's voice and tone sounded a bit forced and fake, it wasn't as natural as in Part 1, I was really thinking Johnny was someone else in Part 1 (the character sounded very convincing and smooth), but in Part 2, I just didn't buy, as it sounded really out of tone with the character. Kenny Sia's weird impersonation wasn't of much a help either. I hope that this comment would be view in a constructive and positive manner, as I really enjoyed the mood and tone that was so much part of the Johnny character.

Will be waiting for Part 3. Keep it coming and keep up the good job. Cheers!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home