the mrbrown show

mrbrown is the author of mrbrown.com, where he writes the popular and satirical Singapore National Education Series and other funny musings on the dysfunctional side of Singapore life. This is his podcast site. Subscribe to the show via this link: feeds.feedburner.com/mrbrownshow

Thursday, July 06, 2006

the mrbrown show 6 July 2006: I am Singaporean by Ginny

Another "I am Singaporean" podcast, this one done by Ginny.


National Day is coming soon, so I thought it would be nice to record a message for the occasion.

We were inspired by the Molson beer "I am Canadian" commercial.

If you like, you can record your own version of "I am Singaporean" and post it on your blog, and leave a link in the comments in there. You can also tag it iamsingaporean and entitle it "I am Singaporean".

(MP3, File size: 2.8mb, Time: 00:01:57)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guys.

i've just listened to mrs brown version of i am a singaporean.
likewise to mr brown & mr miyagi's version,
i was touched & i cried.
i hope all singaporean can listen to them.

thanks.
pls keep up the good work.

regards.

6:53 PM  
Blogger YC said...

Thank you Ginny. Your message touched me deeply. YC

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home